Wednesday 14 May 2014

Self promotion methods - Online presence

As a strategy for promoting myself as an illustrator I looked to social media to use as a platform for my work. Last year I started a Facebook page dedicated to my work and final pieces. I think this was a good idea as it gives people a chance to give me feedback and advice.


Another advantage of the Facebook page is that it is personalise-able and I had he opportunity to upload my logo and add my own wallpaper. I feel that this helps with the overall consistency of my themes and logos across all my promotional material.


As I have increased in the number of 'likes', I think that this is definitely a successful method of promotion as long as I continue to update it.



Another technique I used to promote myself online was with Cargo collective. This website allows me to upload a digital portfolio and lay it out clearly.




No comments:

Post a Comment