Wednesday 14 May 2014

C.V. Ideas

When looking at research for creative CV's, I found that although the artistic and strikingly unique ones look interesting, that I still prefer the idea of having a standard laid out CV with some small creative twist involved. I think that I want to incorporate my colour scheme from my self promo within the design somehow.





I first laid out the text with all the necessary information and experiences from my life. I tried with incorporating a light orange grid style with my design, similar to that of the calendar from the Oxford bar sox term card, however, I think this does not look as successful due to the different quantities of information in each box. 



I then tried the more simplistic design that I originally wanted to go for. I think that it looks professional as well as different to the usual, non creative CVs you would see.
I also looked at paper types for printing it on. I experimented and looked in a printing shop and found a nice textured paper that increases the quality of the whole CV. I think it works well and provides all the information needed to show what I am about.





No comments:

Post a Comment